Description: A whip-thin woman with dirty blonde hair, typically gathered in a tail, who typically dresses in cured leathers...
High Concept: Falkreath's Infamous Wildling Daughter.
Trouble: Blunt and Confrontational... especially after she's had a few.
Aspect: Longed to be a member of the Companions since she was a girl...
Aspect: I worry about Dagny, sometimes, but I'd walk through Fire for her...
Aspect: Hunted by the Dark Brotherhood!
Great (+4): Wildcraft.
Good (+3): Fight, Athletics.
Fair (+2): Physique, Provoke, Notice.
Average (+1): Archery, Crafts, Investigate, Rapport.
- Attention to Detail: You can use Investigate instead of Empathy to defend against Decieve attempts due to your ability to 'read' people and your constant attention to small details.
- Daughter of Skyrim: You gain a +2 to Rapport when boisterously getting along with fellow Nords (especially when Drink is involved).
- Danger Sense: Your Notice skill works unimpeded by conditions like total concealment, darkness, or other sensory impairments in situations where you're in Danger.
- Killing Stroke: Once per scene, when forcing an opponent to take a consequence with Fight, spend a fate point to increase its severity by one tier (i.e., moderate becomes severe).
- Master Tracker: You gain a +2 when using Wildcraft on Overcome rolls to track someone through the Wilderness.
Other Stats & Stuff
- Physical Stress:   
- Mental Stress:  
- [mild] [moderate] [severe]
(see also: Yvaine Story)