Vampire: the Requiem
A Modern Gothic Storytelling Game, set in the World of Darkness
Rules and Stuff
- Vampire Merits is a good place to look for Vampire-specific Merits for your character.
- Disciplines is your stop for new Disciplines, and Alternate Powers.
- Devotions is where you'll go for Devotions, the highest extentions of Kindred Power.
- Blood Sorcery is where you go for Cruac and Theban Sorcery rituals/systems, and new types of Blood Sorcery.
- Muskagoo - a native Bloodline of Gangrel who dwell in the Everglades.
Miscellaneous Other Stuff
- The Requiem - a Discussion of Vampirism.
- The Death Toll - how many Humans do Vampires actually KILL in a year, just from hunting?
- Alternate Feeding Rules - some feeding rules made up by Stephenls, of the White Wolf Forums and AGWW.
- Brandons Blood Potency - pretty radically redone Blood Potency chart, to make BP less...useless.
- Brandons Torpor Chart - slightly different torpor chart, dividing torpors into "short" and "long" categories.
- Here's a Blank N Wo D Vampire Sheet