an Exalted^2 Game
for the Solar Exalted
- Setting Overview - a large collection of materials fleshing out the setting.
- Campaign Logs - the Logs for the Game Sessions! Just mIRC text logs.
- Our Circle - everything related to the player's circle!
- Players Choice - player created things of fun and whimsy!
- Adversary Stuff - NPC-related material, and other Adversarial stuff.
- Advanced Combos - a House Rule for Exalted: New Beginnings
- Detailed Intimacies - House Rules related to Intimacies!
- Charm Index - the custom Charm Index for New Beginnings
- Artifact Index - the Artifact Index for New Beginnings
- Meditation Pool - a House Rule for Exalted: New Beginnings
- Experience Awards - Handy Charts, showing everyone's XP
Previous Storyline: After their meeting with Michaes, the Solars traveled to the home of the Five Peoples, a border zone just a ways outside the Hundred Kingdom where Skyla was born. When they arrived they found the traditional tribes displaced, the slave-taking Takanni in their place, and upon making contact with one of the shamans of the tribes discovered what they were expected to do -- and tantalizing clues as to their future. The Circle faced much conflict: Conflict with Mercenaries in the employ of the Guild, yet another Slave Revolt which took a Slave Citadel down with it, the sinking of a veritable fleet of Guild Ships, and even conflicts with Deathknights and the minions of the Quiet One. See Recent Events for more information.
Campaign Calendar: 14th of Ascending Air, RY 769. Current Downtime: At least a month?
Current Storyline: The Circle has spent several seasons trying to follow Anastaria's advice and look toward the future. Now that their East Provincial Alliance is more reality than theory, and gaining in both solidarity and power, they've managed to achieve for themselves some measure of a safe haven. Or at least, a place where the threats arrayed against them aren't as obvious.
Current Quote: "He started with the oldest, at 9 and ...worked his way down to infants. He butchered them. Without pity. ...mind raped their families into submission so they wouldn't fight him..."