The Exalt has accrued financial sponsorship in the form of many different sorts of investors and financiers of every sort. He has a budget of unusually affluent degree because of these financiers, but must be careful to spend the funds in their best interests, or risk losing their sponsorship.
From political campaigners to military generals, many mortals have traditionally engaged in this intricate system of financial favors and interests. This background only records financiers with Resources ***** or more to offer.
- 0: You have no financial backing of any sort. Obviously, you are not ambitious enough to accrue it, given the generous nature of mortals towards their Exalted masters.
- 1: You have one major financier and several minor ones. You may buy objects requiring Funds * or Resources *** without reservation, and as frequently as you like - but only in your financiers' interests.
- 2: You have two major financiers and many minor ones. Your budget is now Funds ** or Resources ****.
- 3: You have three major financiers and dozens of minor ones. Your budget is now Funds *** or Resources *****.
- 4: You have five major financiers and dozens of minor ones. Your budget is now Funds **** or Resources ******. Additionally, you have sequestered a private nest egg of unlimited funds, the equivalent of Funds * or Resources ***, which needn't be privy to your investors' interests or knowledge.
- 5: You have seven major financiers and countless minor ones. Your budget is now Funds ***** or Resources *******. Your private nest egg is now quite large, as well, giving you an unlimited supply of Funds ** or Resources **** purchases with no investor discretion involved.