Info from Ben
Any anchor can [be assigned to] work with any pilot [on any given mission.]
It's a good way to fuck with people as an authority figure.
Also, note that if the pilot-anchor relationship breaks the anchor's life is in danger.
So it can really fuck with people.
- Barbecube - Some kind of academic who avoided Bliss Stage by having a crappy old computer
- Steel Lace 2020, Seasoned Veteran, great player who found the Bliss hack early but kept quiet so she could finish it first (Adrienne)
- White Lightning, Innocent Sweetheart, inexperienced but with massive enthusiasm. A failure in everything but piloting, views it as his only positive quality. (Jason)
- Moon Orchid, Rising Hero, an agoraphobic, young college freshman who plays loud music and tries not to go nuts in the empty. -Elizabeth
- candylandkiller, Carefree Hedonist, bored lonely horny guy who learned that you can amuse yourself by fucking with people for no reason. (Sean)
- PrinceOfStorms, Carefree Hedonist, secretly a girl who always plays a male character to keep people at bay with a web of pleasantries (Liam)
- Knicks Fan 99 is kind - He's an easygoing, awkward guy who cracks a lot of jokes trying to make people comfortable. -Elizabeth
- Artichoke Heart is experienced - She has been around forever online, always lends a hand. (Jason)
- Docile Apostle? is driven - He thinks pilots spend too much time on this friendship bracelet BS when there's a world to save. (Adrienne)
- LindyHopper9 is savvy - She spends her time obsessively running spreadsheets, solving each encounter with mathematic precision. (Liam)
A blank Pilot Template.
Questions to answer about your Pilots on your Pilot page, choose at least a couple:
- How did they become part of the group?
- How long have they been a member of the group?
- How did they survive until now?
- How do they feel about Piloting?
- Why are they a pilot?
Questions to answer about your Anchors on your Anchor page, choose at least a couple:
- Are they experienced?
- Have they seen Pilots die before?
- Why are they an Anchor?
- How do they feel about Anchoring?
- How do they relate to Pilots?