< Mirya Charms | Mirya Page | Mirya Sheet >
- Defining Intimacies (Resolve +4/-3; ••••)
- Principle: Violence solves nothing.
- Principle: Understanding is the key to happiness.
- Major Intimacies (Resolve +3/-2; •••)
- Tie: Her Familiar (Doting Fondness)
- Tie: Her Followers & Cult (Protective Affection)
- Minor Intimacies (Resolve +2/-1; ••)
- Tie: Other Beastfolk (Sympathy)
- Tie: Filonah (Sympathy)
- Tie: Tyrants (Contempt)
Limit Trigger: When violence causes more problems than it resolves.
- Artifact ••••
- Familiar •••
- Followers •••
- Languages ••
- Influence (Chiaroscuro) ••
- Enhanced Sense (Hearing) •••
- Tail •
Ferocious man-eater quelled with song so she could treat and befriend him. Previously augmented by sorcerous workings: able to become immaterial to strike immaterial beings and pass through walls.
People scattered throughout the South who she's instructed in her Way of Peace, including about 100-followers or so in Chiaroscuro.
Developing a reputation as a brilliant sage in Chiaroscuro and surrounding region.
Beast-Kin (Tail + Enhanced Hearing)
Child of one of the local beastfolk and an unknown father. Exotic appearance drew her as a novelty to a merchant..
See also: Ghostweave Armor?, which describes Mirya's Silken Armor gifted to her by a disciple whose life she saved.